Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blue and Silver Mani


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Today my mani is a simple blue and silver one (I felt the need for some sparkle and shine!):





For the blue I used Color Club Evolution (an absolutely fantastic polish!!), and for the silver I used O.P.I Crown Me Already! and L.A. Girl Glitter Addict in Explosion.

I am now using O.P.I polishes again because of this awesome response I got from and e-mail I sent to them regarding their animal testing policies:

"Hi Ashley

We don't do animal testing, never have.   
We have never paid anyone else to do it, either.
Our testing is done on paid, medically supervised HUMAN volunteers in a certified lab.

Even now that we're selling in China, we STILL don't animal test .
Because, happily -- Nail polish is exempt from the Chinese animal test regulations.  

Hope this helps.

Paul"

Yay!! :D  I didn't know that nail polish was exempt from the Chinese animal testing regulations, so that is some fantastic news!

I hope you have an amazing day! :D

-Ashesela

18 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful! This is such a peaceful, lovely polish combo - very wintry, yet equally good for injecting a sense of coolness into the hot summer months ahead.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GORGEOUS! and that is some great news :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and silver! Oe of my favourite combos of all times :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Aw that's so awesome to hear from OPI! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty - delicate and fun at the same time! Love it! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!

    OPI was taken off PETA's list months ago & PETA is always the last group to ban a brand from their list, since they verify the information first.

    I'll try to get more information.

    I'm happy you posted the answer you got from them - Thank you very much !

    I hope it is true that nail polish is exempt
    from the chinese law!! It would be great to be able to use OPI again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jessica: Thank you so much Jessica!! :D

    @ Lisa: Thank you!! :D

    @ Niesha: Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Sarah Lynn: Thank you Sarah!! :D

    @ Heather: :D Thank you!!

    @ LittleMonsterx14: :D Thank you very much!! :D I was really happy to read that! :D

    @ Mari Lumme: Me too!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: Thank you very much!! It really was! :D

    @ Yun: :D Thank you very much!! :D

    @ Lapin qui sautille: Thank you very much for offering to look into the matter :D My guess is that O.P.I isn’t on the list because it is owned by Coty, who still does animal testing in countries that require it. However I am glad that O.P.I has kept their stance on the subject :):D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats great info to know! YAY OPI!!! Gorgeous mani as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Gnarly Gnails: Thank you so much!! :D I was also really glad, as some of my favourite polishes are from O.P.I (like I Don't Give a Rotterdam!!)

    @ Norelis Ocasio: Thank you so much Nory!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Ash!!! I love your creations, simple and intricate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...