Monday, June 03, 2013

China Glaze Def-Defying and Girly Bits Wet Bikini

Good morning, dear readers!

Today I am wearing a delightful blue and green mani.  For this I used the lovely China Glaze Def-Defying and the gorgeous Girly Bits Wet Bikini.





Wet Bikini is perfect for layering over any colour, and over green it does not disappoint!  (Then again, Pam's polishes NEVER disappoint! :D)

I've been into very bright and fun colours lately, as the weather has been hot and the flowers are blooming.  I love looking outside and seeing all the lush green!

OH!

I got a pool, YAY!!! :D  My sister and I have been desperate to get a pool, and we found an amazing deal on kijiji for a slightly used one, for only $150!  We were thinking of buying it new, and it cost over $500 (not including tax).  Needless to say that would have been rough, as neither of us have much in the way of money.  I am so happy that we were able to find it for so cheap!!! :D (Well, technically my sister found it XD).  It will be a couple days for it to warm up enough for use, and I am so excited to use it :D!

I hope that you are having an amazing day!!

-Ashesela

6 comments:

  1. Love the combo!

    Oh, since you now have a pool I think it is time for me to come visit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome combo! They work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mani! Love how the two look together!
    omg a pool? How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such an awesome combo! I always love green and blue together. :-)
    And yay congrats on your new pool! Just in time for summer!

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jenna Froggy: You are welcome here anytime!! ;)

    @ Lisa N.: Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: I'm glad you like it!! :D (And I am so excited to finally have a pool!!!)

    @ Yun: Thank you so much (I love green and blue together too!!) :D I am so glad we have the pool now, the last week was so hot and humid!!

    @ Amanda: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...