Sunday, August 04, 2013

Sparkle Nails


Good afternoon, dear readers!

Tomorrow is my birthday, but we are celebrating it with a BBQ today (so people can have alcohol etc. before having to go to work on Tuesday, as Monday is a civic holiday).  I got some truly amazing things for my birthday that I am so grateful for, and I am so happy to spend time with my loved ones. :D

For this mani I used a base of Zoya Nyx, then some O.P.I Crown Me Already.  I put some rhinestones and pearls on, and then tipped the ends in O.P.I I Have a Herring Problem (there was tip wear, since I had been wearing polish for a couple days).


I hope you have a wonderful day!! :D

-Ashesela

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Have a fantastic birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SHINY!!! And pretty of course too! I hope your birthday is wonderful and full of awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple yet beautiful!
    I hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous manicure to wear! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Ash!!! Have a marvelous day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much gorgeous shimmer and shine - fabulous work, dear Ash!

    With all my heart, I wish you the happiest of birthdays and years ahead! May every last thing - and more - that you wish for come true!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Sparkly nails are my number one favourite for nails!

    Http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday!!! this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a happy birthday today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, sparkly! And happy birthday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Sarah Lynn: Thank you so much Sarah!!! :D

    @ Crystal: :D Thank you so much Crystal!!!

    @ Nailtopia: Thank you very much!!! :D!!

    @ Meredith Anne: Thank you Meredith!! :D!

    @ Lisa N: Thank you so much Lisa!!! :D

    @ drinkcitra: :D Thank you so much!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Thank you so much, Jessica!!! I appreciate your words very much!! :’D

    @ Melissa: Thank you very much Melissa!!! :D

    @ LittleMonsterx14: Thank you so very much!!! :D

    @ Jayne: Thank you so much Jayne!!! :D

    @ Lindsey R: Thank you so much Lindsey!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty! looking forward to your mani's for inspiration. now following via G+

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...