Monday, September 30, 2013

Demeter Fragrance Review - Cinnamon Bark Massage and Body Oil


Good morning, lovelies! :D

I have another Demeter review for you, but this time it is for one of their scented Pick-Me-Up Massage and Body Oils. :}

Demeter sent me their Cinnamon Bark body oil for consideration, and I cannot get enough of it!


To any of you who have used Philosophy's Gingerbread Man body scrub, this smells exactly the same!!! :D  (I have loved that scent for years and always wanted to get more of their scrub so I could smell it, and now I have that scent!! :D  Also, since it is not in a scrub, I can use it whenever I like :D)

There is some cinnamon in this oil, but I detect more notes of other spices, like ginger.  While this may not be what a lot of people expect (I expected just straight cinnamon), I think it is absolutely fabulous!!  I smell a great bouquet of spices, and none of them stand out alone, so don't expect this to be a seriously strong cinnamon, because it is not.  But it is a gorgeous spicy mix, and I highly recommend giving it a try. :D

The oil they use is jojoba oil, so it spreads easily and sinks in.  Not only that, but it makes your skin smooth, and would definitely aid in allowing your hands to glide over skin as you massage it.  The fragrance they have added is light, so you won't feel like you dumped a bottle of perfume on yourself when you use it.

Right now I am wearing this with Demeter's Mahogany cologne over top, and that combination is absolutely dreamy!!  This is perfect for fall and winter, and it reminds me of the holidays. :D

I give this a 5/5, and will want to repurchase when I run out of it.  I don't know if I would have thought to try one of their massage and body oils before now, and I am so glad they sent me this one because now I want more of them! XD

Have you tried any of Demeter's massage and body oils before?  Any of them catching your eye?

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela :}

14 comments:

  1. I think i am going to love the fregrance too, it looks like a good product
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D If you try it, I hope you like it as much as I do :3

      Delete
  2. woah nice review..
    wanna try it soon!
    thanks for sharing, dear =)
    xoxo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I really hope you like it! :D

      Delete
  3. Oooh, cinnamon bark sounds dreamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so nice! You have made me really want to try it now!!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! :D I am following your blog now :)

      Delete
  5. Demeter's fragrances are amongst my very favourite on the market. I've yet to smell or try anything from them that I didn't adore (and was over-the-moon happy when our local Superstore started stocking some of their fragrances). I was sporting their Cotton Candy scent (received as a gift) all summer long this year. Cinnamon sounds like the perfect choice to transition into fall with now! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that a grocery store about 20 minutes away from me carries Demeter, so I really want to go there and sniff more of their delicious scents! :D

      Delete
  6. Hehe I notice a ting-a-ling bell~ I find cinnamon a little too strong for me, so I doubt I am gonna like this xD but I'm here anyways! Haha. I love spearmint and lavender oil.. they smell so good!

    I want to try some floral ones (if there is...) next time ^_^

    <3 Celly
    TheSnowFlowerrr - Beauty and Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the bell on your page, so I had to get one!! :D
      The cinnamon in this is actually quite muted and soft, so it is a delicate fragrance that isn't too overbearing :)
      Lavender smells so good!! :D
      They definitely do have floral scents, so I suggest checking out their website (they have around 250 different fragrances!! :D)
      Thank you for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...