Saturday, October 05, 2013

Demeter Fragrance Review - Hot Toddy Diffuser Oil


Good morning, dear readers! :D

Today I have another Demeter Fragrance review for you: their Hot Toddy diffuser oil.


The lovely people over at Demeter were so kind to send me this for consideration, and I am so glad that they did!! :D

I have never used a diffuser before (at least the reed kind), and it is really cool. :)  When you order a diffuser oil from them, they also send you a pack of reeds to go with it.



The Hot Toddy fragrance is described as this:

"Here's a soothing scent for you-Hot dark rum, creamed butter, brown sugar and lemon, topped with cinnamon and nutmeg. This is a variation of Hot Buttered Rum, which the English (Americans too) have been drinking for centuries, also known as Grog."

Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to drink a hot toddy, but I would love to! :D

This is a warm and comforting scent, that lightly wafts through the room like a soft hug.


You can tell that it is there, yet it doesn't drench the air with thick fragrance.

I have never smelled a hot toddy before, but from other customers reviews I have read, this definitely smells just like it! :D  So way to go to Demeter (again!!) for hitting the mark!

According to the web site, the oil will consistently and subtly scent an 8x10 room for 2 - 4 months, which is pretty darn good in my opinion!

Another winner from Demeter, and I am so glad to have had the opportunity to try their products.  The company is fantastic, their customer service is top-notch, they are cruelty-free, they have literally hundreds of options to choose from... I just can't get around how great they are! :D

Have you tried any of Demeter's diffuser oils (or perfumes)?

Have a wonderful day! :D

-Ashesela

8 comments:

  1. Awesome review! I've never tried diffuser oils, but they sound like a nice alternative to candles! :)
    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D This was my first time using one, and I really like them :D

      Delete
  2. This sounds wonderful. I love that they include the diffuser sticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, otherwise I would not know where to get them! XD

      Delete
  3. My word, does that sound so appealingly beautiful! I always feel a strong pull towards food scented sprays, candles, and perfumes during the chilly fall and winter months.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love food scents too, especially apple and cinnamon, pumpkin and spice, and other spicy or vanilla ones :D

      Delete
  4. This sounds like it smells delicious! I've never had a Hot Toddy either, but I want to try on now! :-)

    I have a reed diffuser in our powder room from Pier 1 (vanilla creme) and it smells great without being overpowering. I'll have to see what Demeter has, we have 2 other bathrooms that could use some! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I bet that vanilla creme one smells amazing!! :D
      I'm pretty sure Demeter does diffuser oils for all of their scents, so you have 250 or so to choose from! XD

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Products I'm Really Enjoying Right Now

Good afternoon, dear readers! Today's post is about some of products that I've been enjoying lately!  Swatches (where applicable) ...